Chem Trail Resistence

This site is here to discuss the practices of unethical spraying of Chem Trails by world governements. Also to discover ways to peacefully resist these government forces that utilize Chem Trails as a common practice.
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in



Go down 

Posts : 7
Join date : 2010-11-19

watersaving Empty
PostSubject: watersaving   watersaving I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 4:32 am

I’m very glad to make a speech here! I’d like to tell you something about water saving.
  As we know, nearly 75% of the Earth surface is covered with water, But about 97% of this huge amount is sea water or salt water. Man can only drink and use the rest 3%, but most of it has been polluted.
  There are more than 400 cities poor with water in China. Millions of people don’t have enough water for drinking, many of them die because of lack of water . There are many big factories in China. They put the dirty and poisonous water in the river, such as the Yellow River, the Chang Jiang River, the Yangtze River and so on. It pollutes the river and makes people have many strange diseases. Many people don’t know how important the water is. They often think: I pay for the water I used, it’s none of others business. How foolish and how selfish the thought is. They don’t turn off the tap when they finish washing their hands in the public toilet because the water is free-paying. Most of the students in the university use big basins of water to wash fruits . Because they have paid a lot for the room fee. Some of the middle school students use the water for drinking to play jokes on others just for fun. But who has thought about our life in the future? Who has thought about the people without water? Who has thought about the future of the world?
  Why don’t people know how to save it until we have lost it? Why don’t people know how important the water is until the last drop of water becomes our tears? Let’s save the water, for you, for me , for the future.
  Reuse the water which you wash the fruits to clean the toilets. Reuse the water which you wash your face to clean the floor and furniture. Reuse the water which you wash the rice to water the flowers. I think it’s the good way to save water. It not only saves water but also saves money.
The water is just like our blood. To save water is to save our lives. Let’s keep every drop of water, for the people who don’t have enough water for drinking, for ourselves, for our children and children’s children……
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chem Trail Resistence :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: