Chem Trail Resistence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chem Trail Resistence

This site is here to discuss the practices of unethical spraying of Chem Trails by world governements. Also to discover ways to peacefully resist these government forces that utilize Chem Trails as a common practice.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Want to eat eat adenine

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tomorrow

Want to eat eat adenine Empty
PostSubject: Want to eat eat adenine   Want to eat eat adenine I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 4:10 am

If I say adenine reckons that most people don't know, then say to vitamin so most people affirmation again all understanding, because the vitamin is our people mention of a kind of indispensable nutrient element, to be high immunity, enhances anti-tumor and increased WBC have significant role, actually adenine is vitamin a, only it vitamin B4,
What food contains adenine? Our daily use most of the food basically contains this kind of material, such as all animal's liver, broth, gravy, All the BaiCang fish, shellfish, silver carp, ribbon fish, sea eel, sardines, anchovies, shrimp, etc; Vegetables include fabaceous seedling, yellow bean sprouts, asparagus, laver, mushrooms, etc;

Last edited by tomorrow on Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tomorrow

Want to eat eat adenine Empty
PostSubject: Want to eat eat adenine   Want to eat eat adenine I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 4:19 am

If I say adenine reckons that most people don't know, then say to vitamin so most people affirmation again all understanding, because the vitamin is our people mention of a kind of indispensable nutrient element, to be high immunity, enhances anti-tumor and increased WBC have significant role, actually [/quote]Adenine is vitamin a, only it vitamin B4,
What food contains adenine? Our daily use most of the food basically contains this kind of material, such as all animal's liver, broth, gravy, All the BaiCang fish, shellfish, silver carp, ribbon fish, sea eel, sardines, anchovies, shrimp, etc; Vegetables include fabaceous seedling, yellow bean sprouts, asparagus, laver, mushrooms, etc;

Back to top Go down

Want to eat eat adenine
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chem Trail Resistence :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: