Chem Trail Resistence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chem Trail Resistence

This site is here to discuss the practices of unethical spraying of Chem Trails by world governements. Also to discover ways to peacefully resist these government forces that utilize Chem Trails as a common practice.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The relationship between human health and chemical

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tianya

The relationship between human health and chemical Empty
PostSubject: The relationship between human health and chemical   The relationship between human health and chemical I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:55 pm

Often hear people linked the chemical and health, but I had never known human health associated with any chemical. Now I know why the health and chemical are inseparable.
Human body tissue are mainly organic compounds: carbon, hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen elements, also contain a small amount of sulfur, potassium, sodium, magnesium, chlorine is the composition of body fluids and cytoplasm; calcium, phosphorus, magnesium is a form of bone, teeth Important element. People have a keen sense of taste can not be separated element zinc. Muscle tension and loosening the body to maintain balance, the heart to maintain a certain rhythm, inseparable elements of calcium and magnesium.
Enzyme produced by the body's living cells, a biological catalyst, a variety of biochemical reactions in vivo catalytic process.
Hemoglobin in the blood to form ferrous iron and hemoglobin, with the circulation of blood in the body, hemoglobin charged with fresh oxygen into the lungs to the brain and the body cells of the organizations for their completion of important physiological functions.
There are other more than they are to human health guarantees, but are concerned with the chemistry, it seems we do with the chemical to human health are closely related.

Back to top Go down

The relationship between human health and chemical
Page 1 of 1